- 17:57 Sun 23.07.17 UNBA requests the PGO to initiate a criminal case in relation to illegal proceedings against the advocate Tsyhankov
- 11:03 Mon 17.07.17 Development Strategyof the Ukrainian National Bar Association by 2020
- 21:29 Wed 12.07.17 Threats to the bar activities have reached an unprecedented level – the Committee on Protection of Advocates’ Rights
- 12:15 Mon 10.07.17 UNBA actively introduces HELP training programs
- 18:25 Fri 07.07.17 “Alternative dispute resolution”: results of the forum organized by the Committee on Mediation
- 17:19 Wed 05.07.17 Address of the UNBA, BCU President Lidiia Izovitova on the occasion of the 5th anniversary of the adoption of the Law “On…
- 19:44 Thu 29.06.17 BCU has the authority to organize conferences of advocates of the regions – court ruling
- 14:38 Tue 27.06.17 Draft amendments to the CPC restrict the advocates’ rights — UNBA Committee on Legislative Initiatives on the Bar
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.