- 13:11 Sat 04.02.17 The BCU calls on Parliament to refrain from repressive amendments to the CPC
- 14:08 Fri 03.02.17 The UNBA will seek abolition of amendments to the Tax Code
- 14:00 Fri 03.02.17 Regulation of advocates’ contributions by law does not comply with European practice – CCBE
- 12:49 Fri 03.02.17 Course on "History of world and national bar" is introduced at the National University "Lviv Polytechnics"
- 9:34 Fri 03.02.17 Public discussion on taxation of practice of law was held in Kharkiv
- 14:25 Fri 27.01.17 No conference of advocates from Kyiv was scheduled for 28 January – KCBC
- 12:21 Fri 27.01.17 Person detained by the NABU and MI on 26 January is not an advocate – clarification
- 12:19 Wed 25.01.17 The UNBA calls to veto the amnesty law due to decriminalization of crimes against advocates
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.