- 11:11 Tue 15.05.18 UNBA and the Council of Europe launch trainings of European program on the Human Rights Education for Legal Professionals…
- 16:47 Mon 16.04.18 Cooperation between the NBAU and the Bar Association of Milan was signed
- 11:20 Mon 16.04.18 The NBAU proposes to establish cooperation with the representation of Ukraine under the Council of Europe
- 13:29 Wed 11.04.18 80 Ukrainian lawyers improve their qualification in Strasbourg
- 12:59 Tue 10.04.18 A meeting of the NBAU administration at the Embassy of Ukraine in Germany took place
- 12:31 Tue 10.04.18 The NBAU delegation presented the experience of advocacy development in Germany
- 17:48 Tue 03.04.18 Representative office of the NBAU in Marseille was opened
- 16:25 Mon 02.04.18 The BCU has set up a working group to reimburse the lawyer costs by a court
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.