- 16:47 Thu 28.02.19 UNBA intents to activate the cooperation with the probation project Norlau aiming at development of electronic monitoring…
- 13:57 Wed 27.02.19 Reform of the Supreme Court should ensure the real independence of judges - the meeting of UNBA leadership with the TWINNING…
- 9:00 Tue 26.02.19 UNBA addressed the Head of the Verkhovna Rada with a resolution of the Congress of Advocates of Ukraine on t…
- 17:31 Mon 25.02.19 The Bar supports the notaries in counteracting the corrupted notary reform
- 17:05 Wed 20.02.19 Centre for Research on the Bar and Law published 2 books on Bar History and opened 5 Advocates’ Cabinets - report for 2018
- 10:02 Tue 19.02.19 The training «Introduction to the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms» was held in…
- 16:00 Mon 18.02.19 Meeting with the head of the UNBA foreign office in Spain
- 14:37 Mon 18.02.19 NextGen carries out bullying countermeasures events in schools starting from the beginning of February
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.