- 14:15 Tue 18.09.18 The Bar Council of Zakarpattia region organized a special meeting regarding the draft law 9055
- 13:21 Tue 18.09.18 The Bar Council of Kharkiv region appealed against the draft law 9055 "On the Bar and Practice of Law"
- 10:12 Mon 17.09.18 The draft law No. 9055 “On the Bar and Practice of Law” does not solve the issues of the protection of professiona…
- 14:35 Thu 13.09.18 BCU appealed to the Verkhovna Rada to refrain from adopting the draft law “On the Bar and Practice of Law” No. 9055
- 13:15 Thu 13.09.18 Bar Council of Ukraine established a Committee on Professional Development
- 16:18 Wed 12.09.18 Draft law No. 9055 starts the creation of a "submissive" bar — Oleksandr Hotin
- 11:22 Sat 08.09.18 The draft law 9055 restricts the rights of advocates and undermines the protection of people — Lidiia Izovitova
- 18:00 Fri 07.09.18 The contents of the draft law 9055 are inconsistent with international standards and democratic procedures for t…
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.