- 17:20 Fri 23.12.16 The CCBE urges the President of Ukraine to veto amendments to the law on the bar in part of advocates’ contributions
- 17:16 Fri 23.12.16 Opening of a Cabinet of history of the bar in Dnipro
- 17:12 Thu 22.12.16 The draft law on mediation restricts advocates’ rights - Oleksandr Drozdov
- 21:07 Wed 21.12.16 The UNBA urges the President of Ukraine to veto unconstitutional amendments to the law on the bar
- 16:04 Wed 21.12.16 The bar demands answers about causes of a “shadow” replacement of the draft law
- 13:00 Wed 21.12.16 The UNBA urges the PACE delegation to support the development of a convention on the bar
- 15:56 Tue 20.12.16 The CCBE membership provides access to the best European practice – Ivan Grechkivskyy
- 12:50 Tue 20.12.16 The UNBA urges to abandon the idea of dismissal of judges after their initial five-year term of office
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.