- 11:03 Mon 17.07.17 Development Strategyof the Ukrainian National Bar Association by 2020
- 19:44 Thu 29.06.17 BCU has the authority to organize conferences of advocates of the regions – court ruling
- 14:38 Tue 27.06.17 Draft amendments to the CPC restrict the advocates’ rights — UNBA Committee on Legislative Initiatives on the Bar
- 11:26 Tue 27.06.17 The Venice Commission proposed a new tool to assess the rule of law — Valentyn Hvozdii
- 12:32 Mon 26.06.17 UNBA President congratulated Belarusian colleagues on the 95th anniversary of the Bar Association
- 16:26 Thu 22.06.17 UNBA and the Ukrainian Academy of Mediation agreed to cooperate
- 13:12 Thu 22.06.17 German practice of advocate-client conciliation should be adapted for Ukraine — Lidiia Izovitova
- 15:20 Wed 21.06.17 UNBA puts forward 9 candidates to the Selection Panel for election of the Director of Coordination Centre for Legal Aid…
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.