- 13:06 Fri 05.04.19 Lidia Izovitova and Valentyn Gvozdy participated in the 4th International Forum of Advocates in Berlin
- 13:02 Thu 04.04.19 The Committee on Protection of Advocates’ Professional Rights improved the coordination of appeals about violations of t…
- 15:56 Wed 03.04.19 The Committee on Protection of Advocates’ Professional Rights improved the coordination of applications to NABU employees
- 17:43 Thu 21.03.19 UNBA leadership met with the Law Society of England and Wales
- 16:15 Thu 21.03.19 Training for advocates "Labor Rights in the Light of ECHR Practice" was held in Kyiv for the first time
- 16:11 Thu 21.03.19 The 3rd English Law Forum in Kyiv
- 11:41 Mon 18.03.19 NextGen Committee for young advocates of the Odessa region is launching
- 11:48 Tue 12.03.19 “SPARE” Insurance Company has become the partner of UNBA
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.