- 16:20 Thu 01.11.18 Kyiv City Bar Council urges Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of cancel the draft law № 9055
- 14:11 Thu 01.11.18 The training under the educational course of the Council of Europe in the field of human rights “HELP” was held in…
- 13:15 Thu 01.11.18 BCU, Council of Judges and Council of Prosecutors have agreed to cooperate
- 14:33 Wed 31.10.18 UNBA held a workshop on reviewing the Recommendations for lawyers undertaking pro bono work
- 16:43 Tue 25.09.18 Introduction of the alternative draft laws on advocacy is a logical step towards a real reform – says the BCU resolution
- 16:26 Tue 25.09.18 The BCU supported alternative draft amendments to special law
- 17:57 Mon 24.09.18 Donetsk Region Bar Council addresses Verkhovna Rada to elaborate the draft law № 9055
- 17:20 Mon 24.09.18 The advocates of Mykolayiv region urge to withdraw the draft law № 9055
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.