- 17:11 Wed 18.07.18 On July 17, 2018 there was held a special meeting of the Committee on protection of advocate's rights and professiona…
- 11:51 Wed 18.07.18 The UNBA Representatives visited the Latvian Collegium of Sworn Advocates
- 14:39 Mon 16.07.18 The BCU decided to initiate a draft law on the procurement of legal aid
- 13:45 Thu 12.07.18 We hereby present the composition of the NextGen Committee Board
- 11:35 Mon 09.07.18 The Committee on protection of advocates' rights prepares to inform the International Commission of Jurists on violation of…
- 15:36 Wed 04.07.18 The BCU created the Anti-Corruption Committee
- 18:23 Tue 03.07.18 In Lviv there was conducted a training of the UNBA and the Council of Europe "Introduction to the Convention for t…
- 17:05 Tue 03.07.18 The UNBA delegation presented the key types of violations of advocates' rights to the UN Human Rights Council
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.