- 12:28 Fri 19.08.16 The UNBA actions are directed at strengthening the bar self-government- Lydia Izovitova
- 14:22 Thu 18.08.16 The PGO opened a criminal case due to the seizure of advocates dossier
- 18:04 Wed 17.08.16 E-declarations: the unprecedented openness of data may undermine the confidence in the reform
- 11:55 Wed 17.08.16 Legal Aid Committee proposes to prohibit legal aid advocates to change the financial terms of work with clients
- 13:00 Sat 13.08.16 The UNBA will appeal to the SSU in respect of attempt to detain advocate Montyan on the border
- 21:00 Fri 12.08.16 Investigation into murder of advocate Grabovskyy turned into a publicity move- UNBA
- 17:00 Thu 11.08.16 The UNBA will address the GPOU on account of another attack against advocate Kozachenko
- 11:00 Thu 11.08.16 Project Legal Alarm will participate in the international contest among the best legal startups
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.