- 14:31 Wed 13.06.18 A meeting with law students took place at the UNBA
- 16:46 Tue 12.06.18 Lawyers can join the formation of the judicial analytics portal Ratio Decidendi
- 10:53 Tue 12.06.18 In the near future, the government will submit a bill to strengthen the protection of the rights of participants in crimina…
- 17:26 Mon 04.06.18 The UNBA jointly with the Legal Aid Coordination Center held 139 activities of the project "Mentoring Office"
- 11:48 Sat 02.06.18 The CLU has a representative office in Switzerland and two new committees
- 14:08 Wed 30.05.18 Ivan Hrechkovskyi presented a report on regulatory innovations at the IBA working group
- 12:51 Wed 30.05.18 The program of the Council of Europe program HELP "Introduction to the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and…
- 16:55 Fri 25.05.18 The funding gap in the Free Legal Aid System (FLAS) will be the subject of a separate working group study
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.