- 14:24 Thu 18.04.19 NABU held a meeting on prevention of violation of the advocates' rights
- 12:16 Wed 17.04.19 The Administrative Court of Appeal recognize legal a refusal to enter the data to the SRAU on the basis of the illegitimat…
- 14:22 Tue 16.04.19 The Administrative Court of Appeal upheld the BCU Resolution No. 203 on the Payment of Disciplinary Complaints to Advocates
- 17:20 Fri 12.04.19 Since the beginning of 2019, bar councils of Kyiv and Poltava regions have grown exponentially
- 14:09 Fri 12.04.19 There is no political will to adopt the draft law No. 9055 any more - Lidia Izovitova
- 13:17 Thu 11.04.19 On April 10 the Committee on Legal Aid held its meeting
- 16:22 Tue 09.04.19 UNBA NextGen is planning joint events with the European Young Bar Association
- 14:12 Tue 09.04.19 On April 5, the first meeting of the UNBA Council of Elders took place in Zakarpattia region
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.