- 15:46 Wed 07.03.18 UNBA Committees shall apply to the international structures regarding violation of the rights of the advocates in on…
- 9:16 Tue 06.03.18 The Bar reform did not become a response to the deterioration of the situation with the protection of human rights - Valentyn…
- 11:27 Wed 28.02.18 UNBA will adopt the best international experience in providing advocate services pro bono
- 10:33 Fri 23.02.18 The reform of the Bar self-government must be based on the current model - Chairs of Regional Bar Councils
- 15:17 Thu 22.02.18 URAU started to function in the new format
- 17:09 Thu 15.02.18 The Council of Europe sent a special adviser to Ukraine to discuss the Bar reform
- 14:03 Tue 13.02.18 Ruination of the Bar self-government system remains the key risk even at the final stage of discussing the amendments to t…
- 20:37 Fri 09.02.18 The 46th European Bar Presidents' Conference is dedicated to the independence of self-government
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.