- 15:58 Mon 27.02.17 In Ivano-Frankivsk, the UNBA Committee explained peculiarities of protection of advocates’ rights
- 16:00 Fri 24.02.17 Project on advocate’s practice for youth was opened in Dnipro
- 15:21 Fri 24.02.17 The UNBA will continue to lobby the reduction of tax burden on advocates
- 15:34 Thu 23.02.17 The UNBA urges the Parliament to reject the draft law 5610
- 14:09 Thu 23.02.17 The UNBA joined the Memorandum on mutual recognition of lawyers’ continuing professional training in Europe
- 17:54 Tue 21.02.17 The UNBA will continue to seek changes for advocates’ work in penitentiary institutions
- 14:49 Tue 21.02.17 National football tournament among advocates will be held on 8-9 April in Odessa
- 11:21 Fri 17.02.17 The reporting and election congress of advocates will be held on 9-10 June in Kyiv
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.