- 12:55 Fri 21.10.16 The team of advocates from the Odessa region won second place in the First regional tournament on mini-football
- 16:50 Tue 18.10.16 Renewed bar self-government of Kyiv (infographic)
- 16:45 Tue 18.10.16 How to get free access to the alarm button of Legal Alarm
- 11:42 Tue 18.10.16 "Principles of criminal procedure or sensational story without mistakes" (Infographic)
- 13:35 Mon 17.10.16 The EU will continue monitoring observance of advocates’ rights in Ukraine
- 8:44 Fri 14.10.16 Table of social benefits and guarantees for the ATO participants
- 15:36 Wed 12.10.16 The UNBA Committee on the ATO presented its activities report
- 12:31 Wed 12.10.16 All-Ukrainian roundtable “Bar of the Khmelnytskyy Region in the history of Ukraine”
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.