- 10:45 Wed 31.05.17 BCU requests to remove barriers to access to the Register of Court Judgments
- 12:20 Tue 30.05.17 The documents of KCQDCB give no right to practice law – BCU’s decision
- 10:12 Mon 29.05.17 The working group on amendments to the Rules of Advocates’ Professional Conduct will continue its work — BCU’s decision
- 10:36 Sat 27.05.17 UNBA established the Committee on Bar Approximation to European Legal Standards
- 10:28 Sat 27.05.17 UNBA established the Committee on Information Policy
- 13:23 Fri 26.05.17 URAU will be upgraded with new services for advocates
- 11:41 Fri 26.05.17 Ahead of the Congress the bar has to consolidate itself against the external challenges to the independence of lega…
- 17:48 Thu 18.05.17 The Reporting and Election Congress of advocates will be held on June 9-10 in Kyiv
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.