- 12:20 Wed 06.12.17 Annual СECJ and Council of Europe seminar “Successful application to the European Court of Human Rights: from theory to…
- 13:43 Tue 05.12.17 Bar reform cannot be introduced contrary to European standards — Ivan Hrechkivskyi
- 17:35 Wed 29.11.17 Committee on Legal Aid will continue to revise the provisions of quality standards
- 15:43 Tue 28.11.17 UNBA will develop methodical materials on application of new procedure codes
- 14:45 Tue 28.11.17 Bar reform can cast a long shadow on the achievements of self-government
- 14:59 Thu 23.11.17 Violations of the advocates’ rights are not recognized by the State as a systemic problem — Hanna Boriak
- 17:48 Wed 22.11.17 HQDCB confirmed its institutional capacity and effectiveness — Oleksandr Drozdov
- 18:06 Mon 20.11.17 Reform of the Bar with the participation of the Bar is an international standard practice — interview of Lidiia Izovitova
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.