- 16:30 Thu 17.11.16 The UNBA approved its Strategy till 2020
- 11:17 Thu 17.11.16 On 17 November 2016 the UNBA celebrated its 4th anniversary
- 19:13 Wed 16.11.16 After the judicial reform the CCU lost its powers to interpret the laws of Ukraine
- 11:11 Wed 16.11.16 The UNBA prepared a manual “Advocate’s technique: direct questioning and opening statement methodologies"
- 15:54 Tue 15.11.16 Creation of a website of the Kyiv City Bar Council and Qualification and Disciplinary Commission of the Bar
- 17:48 Mon 14.11.16 The UNBA International Relations Committee will strengthen coordination of work of foreign missions
- 15:44 Mon 14.11.16 Seminar for advocates in Poltava
- 14:42 Fri 11.11.16 The law on mediation will bring justice to European standards - V. Sytyuk
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.