- 12:13 Fri 16.11.18 The draft law № 9055 is aimed at bringing the bar under the state control - Lidia Izovitova
- 18:09 Thu 08.11.18 Valentyn Gvozdii participated in the Roundtable of the Committee of Verkhovna Rada on Legislative Support of Law Enforcement
- 17:16 Thu 08.11.18 The reform of the bar self-government under the draft law №9055 will destroy the Bar
- 11:20 Tue 06.11.18 An international conference was held in Belarus to exchange experience of reforming the bars in the CIS
- 16:20 Thu 01.11.18 Kyiv City Bar Council urges Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of cancel the draft law № 9055
- 14:11 Thu 01.11.18 The training under the educational course of the Council of Europe in the field of human rights “HELP” was held in…
- 13:15 Thu 01.11.18 BCU, Council of Judges and Council of Prosecutors have agreed to cooperate
- 14:33 Wed 31.10.18 UNBA held a workshop on reviewing the Recommendations for lawyers undertaking pro bono work
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.