- 15:40 Sat 29.12.18 A failed lobbying of the draft law No. 9055 has uncovered it as an attempt to receive the quota of the bar in HQCJ and HCJ
- 14:46 Fri 21.12.18 In the Ministry of Justice, the UNBA representatives participated in a meeting on the introduction of a monopoly of the bar
- 14:30 Thu 20.12.18 The draft law № 9055 won’t make the litigation either faster or more qualitative — people's deputies
- 13:45 Wed 19.12.18 UNBA awarded people’s deputies-advocates to mark the Advocacy Day
- 12:49 Wed 19.12.18 UNBA supported the pilot project of involving the students to pro bono legal assistance
- 12:33 Tue 18.12.18 The draft law № 9055 was put on the agenda in the empty hall of the Verkhovna Rada
- 20:14 Mon 17.12.18 The second internal training of the course of the European Programme for Human Rights Education for Legal Professionals was…
- 19:02 Mon 17.12.18 The Elders Council of UNBA addressed the Parliament to withhold the draft law №9055 until it is reviewed at a congress of…
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.