- 17:48 Thu 18.05.17 The Reporting and Election Congress of advocates will be held on June 9-10 in Kyiv
- 12:44 Thu 18.05.17 Advocates are invited to participate in the program “Successful application to the European Court of Human Rights: from…
- 15:48 Wed 17.05.17 The Committee on Protection of Advocates’ Rights initiates a series of debates “Defend the Defender”
- 15:37 Wed 17.05.17 The bar reform can completely linger behind the scene —Pavlo Hrechkivskyi
- 10:44 Fri 12.05.17 UNBA develops amendments to the Rules of Advocates’ Professional Conduct
- 14:01 Thu 11.05.17 UNBA’s advocate Andrii Buzarov was elected a member of Public Council at the MFA
- 14:48 Wed 10.05.17 The Ministry of Justice shall prohibit “cloning” of the names of bar self-government bodies — HACU decision
- 14:58 Fri 05.05.17 The Committee on Legal Aid encourages the advocates to participate in the competition to fill the vacancy of the Director of…
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.