- 12:50 Fri 09.09.16 Changes to the Law on the Bar should be a considered part of the judicial reform
- 19:57 Thu 08.09.16 The SCU discontinued the proceedings on the KCBC claim against the UNBA
- 15:45 Thu 08.09.16 Statistics of calls on the UNBA hotline reveals real problems of advocates from Kyiv
- 15:43 Mon 05.09.16 E-declarations should not create security threats for declarants - Pavlo Grechkivskyy
- 14:59 Mon 05.09.16 Problems in the Kyiv City QDCB should be resolved through the bar self-government
- 17:36 Fri 02.09.16 Advocates are urged to withdraw from public councils of law enforcement authorities
- 12:27 Fri 02.09.16 The bar must respond harshly to violations of advocates rights
- 16:50 Wed 31.08.16 Meeting of the UNBA International Relations Committee
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.