- 16:49 Fri 24.03.17 Opening of the Faculty of advocacy at the Yaroslav the Wise University
- 13:44 Fri 24.03.17 The HQDCB Chairman participated at the conference "The right to liberty and personal security in Ukraine"
- 15:42 Thu 23.03.17 The role of legal community is important for the development of Ukrainian-British economic relations
- 10:38 Thu 23.03.17 The court obliged the PGO to investigate violations committed during the search of advocates from the Kyiv region
- 15:34 Wed 22.03.17 19 teams will participate in the National football tournament among advocates in Odessa
- 13:28 Wed 22.03.17 Court confirmed lawfulness of election of Mr Ryabenko as Head of the Kyiv City Bar Council
- 13:21 Tue 21.03.17 At the request of the UNBA Committee on protection of advocates’ rights, certain detention facilities will open rooms for…
- 17:18 Thu 16.03.17 The UNBA will seek to have the CPC amendments no. 5610 vetoed
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.