Report of Savva Kuzmenko, Council of Europe HELP program Coordinator from UNBA, on the activities in 2022
Home news quote
By the Order of the UNBA, the BCU Head, Lidiya Pavlivna Izovitova, dated December 29, 2021, No. 204, Director of the Higher School of Advocacy of UNBA Savva Kuzmenko was appointed as Council of Europe HELP program Coordinator from UNBA.
In 2022, the Coordinator's activities contributed to the expansion of the partnership between the educational platforms of the Higher School of Advocacy of UNBA and the HELP Council of Europe, a number of initiatives and activities aimed at continuing the successful implementation of the Council of Europe HELP projects with the participation of the legal community.
Let present the Report of Savva Kuzmenko, Council of Europe HELP program Coordinator from UNBA, on the activities in 2022, which include the following:
- key results of cooperation between the educational platforms of the Higher School of Advocacy of UNBA and the HELP Council of Europe and promotion of the online educational space on the HELP platform;
- the results of the Coordinator's participation at the annual HELP 2022 Conference held in Strasbourg, France, 30 June – 1 July 2022;
- information on the training for trainers of the HELP platform (ToTs), Strasbourg (France), 28 November 2022;
- events in order to improve the qualifications of advocates in the Higher School of Advocacy of UNBA on the application of ECHR standards and appealing to the ECtHR under martial law;
- trainers' comments and participants' feedback about the online course "Basic principles of human rights protection in the field of biomedicine";
- events and activities, informational support for courses and events of the Council of Europe HELP program in the legal community;
- thematic manuals, reviews, compilations of ECtHR practice on the platform of the Higher School of Advocacy.
More about initiatives and activities of Council of Europe HELP program Coordinator from UNBA in 2022 at the link.
The UNBA Board of Trustees provided financial aid to the families of four attorneys who were killed in the combat zone
At the request of the Ukrainian National Bar Association, the SRA simplified the procedure for Ukrainian lawyers to pass t…
The leadership of the UNBA held a meeting with the Ambassador of Ukraine to the USA
Report of UNBA Free Legal Aid Committee on current issues of the functioning of the free legal aid system in Ukraine 2022
CCBE members have conveyed power equipment to Ukrainian colleagues to equip Support Centers in the regions
Webinar «Videogames and IP in Europe» to be held on 9 February
The Ukrainian National Bar Association became a signatory of the Resolution on the need for transparency in the awarding and…
UNBA published the third Report on international charity assistance to lawyers during martial law
Valentyn Gvozdiy WORKING IN A WAR ZONE
Lydia Izovitova Formula of perfection
Sergiy Vylkov Our judicial system is so built that courts do not trust advocates
Iryna Vasylyk Advocacy in the proclamation of Independence of Ukraine
Oleksandr DULSKY When we cross the border of the Supreme Anti-Corruption Court, we get into another department of the National Anti-Corruption…
Vadym Krasnyk The UNBA will work, and all obstacles and restrictions are only temporary inconveniences
Lydia Izovitova Interview with Lydia Izovitova on the occasion of the 8th anniversary of the founding of UNBA: We are the voice of t…
Ivan Grechkivsky Our attorneys are respected abroad, negative stereotypes do not affect it