- 12:00 Mon 07.10.19 Members of the Committee on protection of advocates’ social rights took part in trainings organized with the support of ICJ
- 15:53 Fri 04.10.19 The most important challenge in the history of modern Ukrainian advocacy-threat of cancelation of the advocates’ monopoly -…
- 14:49 Fri 04.10.19 In September Kyiv City Bar Council has held 6 free seminars for professional development
- 14:25 Fri 04.10.19 New course by the European Council HELP Program «Prohibition of improper behavior» was launched in Ukraine
- 14:43 Mon 30.09.19 Draft law No. 1008 can not be adopted without the conclusion of Venetian Commission - BCU
- 10:58 Mon 30.09.19 Iryna Senuta was chosen the new member of Board of European Association of Health Law
- 10:28 Mon 30.09.19 UNBA representatives took part in the 7th conference by European Association of Health Law
- 13:57 Fri 27.09.19 BCU calls the Parliament to send the draft law №1008 for the revision
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.