- 18:56 Fri 11.10.19 UNBA awaits for the change in the format of cooperation with projects of Council of Europe in Ukraine
- 17:53 Fri 11.10.19 UNBA called the president to exclude Mykola Onischuk from Working Group on issues of developing judicial legislation and…
- 14:46 Thu 10.10.19 Head of the UNBA Committee on International Law Vitalii Vlasiuk held numerous meetings in the Great Britain
- 18:50 Wed 09.10.19 UNBA demands from Mykola Onischuk to refute biased evaluations of the Bar’s role in reforming the profile legislation
- 12:00 Mon 07.10.19 Members of the Committee on protection of advocates’ social rights took part in trainings organized with the support of ICJ
- 15:53 Fri 04.10.19 The most important challenge in the history of modern Ukrainian advocacy-threat of cancelation of the advocates’ monopoly -…
- 14:49 Fri 04.10.19 In September Kyiv City Bar Council has held 6 free seminars for professional development
- 14:25 Fri 04.10.19 New course by the European Council HELP Program «Prohibition of improper behavior» was launched in Ukraine
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.