- 16:08 Mon 08.02.21 UNBA supports the need to form the Supreme Court of Intellectual Property - Valentyn Hvozdiy
- 14:04 Fri 05.02.21 Further unreasoned reforms may destroy the judicial system - Lydia Izovitova
- 16:59 Wed 03.02.21 UNBA offers a special procedure for identification and communication with attorneys in the UJITS
- 15:55 Mon 01.02.21 The largest number of violations of attorneys' rights in 2020 occurred in Kyiv and the region
- 16:51 Thu 28.01.21 More than 40,000 attorneys improved their qualification in the IV quarter of 2020
- 15:48 Thu 28.01.21 In the IV quarter of 2020, 47 searches of attorneys took place, majorly in Kyiv
- 14:43 Wed 27.01.21 UNBA exempted 350 attorneys from paying the fee
- 17:40 Thu 21.01.21 Deputies propose to give attorneys the right to traumatic weapons
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.