- 19:00 Wed 13.05.20 The ICJ recognized the positive bar reform of 2012, which ensured its independence
- 17:45 Wed 13.05.20 ICJ report: Lawyers in Ukraine continue to be regularly targeted through the justice system for undue reasons
- 19:00 Thu 07.05.20 Iryna Senyuta was elected National Consultant in the Joint Project of the European Union and the Council of Europe
- 17:38 Wed 29.04.20 "Let's not leave anyone in trouble!" - UNBA calls to help lawyers who find themselves in difficult life circumstances
- 16:00 Tue 28.04.20 Peculiarities of financial operations under the law on financial monitoring are detailed by the National Bank - Vita…
- 17:00 Mon 27.04.20 On April 28, 2020 the law "On Prevention and Counteraction to Legalization (Laundering) of Proceeds from Crime" comes into…
- 18:00 Fri 24.04.20 The UNBA Foreign Office in Athens helped 76 Ukrainians to return home
- 16:00 Thu 09.04.20 UNBA appealed to the government to allocate funds to provide legal aid advocates with remedies
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.