- 17:46 Tue 01.12.20 UNBA will send to the High Council of Justice the results of the audit of judicial reform - Lydia Izovitova
- 13:54 Tue 01.12.20 Resolving the staff shortage should become an urgent priority of judicial reform - Serhiy Vilkov
- 12:02 Tue 01.12.20 Valentyn Hvozdiy: unconstitutional provisions of any law must be immediately removed by the Parliament
- 9:08 Tue 01.12.20 Judicial reform bills contain distorted international obligations - ex-NACP member
- 8:00 Tue 01.12.20 The participation of international experts has led to violations of citizens' rights to protection
- 20:00 Mon 30.11.20 In the sphere of development of judicial reform, the role of international experts and institutions has crossed…
- 19:45 Mon 30.11.20 The loss of confidence in the court is due to the instability of the relevant legislation - Oleksandr Drozdov
- 19:08 Mon 30.11.20 Judicial reform demonstrates discordance with constitutional principles and violation of state sovereignty - Maryna…
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.