- 13:57 Mon 23.05.22 UNBA reports on International Charitable Assistance
- 12:47 Fri 20.05.22 European Young Bar Association provided support to fellow Ukrainian lawyers
- 14:06 Thu 12.05.22 Valentyn Gvozdiy and Serhiy Barbashin took part in an international discussion on threats to the rule of law in Eastern and…
- 10:10 Thu 05.05.22 UNBA proposes to involve advocates into organization of the exchange of prisoners of war
- 19:13 Fri 29.04.22 UNBA established the Center for Coordination of Volunteer Assistance to Advocates for Servicemen
- 19:18 Sat 23.04.22 Valentyn Gvozdiy took part in the conference of the European Criminal Bar Association.
- 17:41 Thu 21.04.22 Lidiya Izovitova called on European colleagues to assist Ukrainian advocate in accessing practice abroad
- 14:55 Wed 20.04.22 After the start of military aggression against Ukraine, Ukrainian advocates felt incredible support from colleagues from…
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.