- 21:52 Thu 03.06.21 The bill on the right of attorneys to carry traumatic weapons was recommended by the Verkhovna Rada`s Committee to be adopted…
- 9:00 Thu 03.06.21 Two centers for the study of the history of the Bar have been opened in the Ternopil region
- 15:02 Wed 26.05.21 Information on the work of attorneys in the Free Legal Aid system indicates the effectiveness of protection - Igor…
- 15:00 Wed 26.05.21 The establishment of peer review will destroy the credibility to the bar – Lydia Izovitova
- 14:46 Wed 26.05.21 The procedure for introducing peer review in the bill №5107 contradicts the constitutional status of the bar – Volodymyr…
- 13:15 Wed 26.05.21 Amendments to the Law on free legal aid without consulting with an advocacy violate European standards – Lydia Izovitova
- 14:58 Tue 25.05.21 UNBA and the Ukrainian Arbitration Association signed a memorandum of cooperation
- 12:51 Tue 25.05.21 UNBA and the Ukrainian E-Sports Federation agreed on cooperation
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.