- 16:12 Thu 22.08.19 Ukraine: killing of lawyer must be investigated promptly
- 14:47 Mon 12.08.19 Legislation on bullying counteraction should include children's camps - "StopBullying" Attorney's Initiative
- 17:56 Thu 08.08.19 UNBA Committee on protection of advocates' rights will address the National Police on the issue of pressure on advocat…
- 17:52 Wed 07.08.19 Head of the Bar Council Ternopil Region Taras Budz: "Internship reform will provide higher quality training and unload…
- 17:57 Thu 25.07.19 UNBA representatives visited Germany
- 16:45 Tue 23.07.19 UNBA and Ukrainian Society of Construction Law agreed on cooperation
- 12:31 Tue 23.07.19 NextGen Odessa and Main Territorial Department of Justice in the Odessa region agreed on cooperation
- 13:41 Mon 22.07.19 UNBA, Centre for Family Law Studies and NGO "Studio of Modern Law" agreed on Cooperation
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.