- 18:51 Tue 11.05.21 UNBA and European Young Bar Association to hold Summer conference in June
- 16:00 Mon 03.05.21 The draft law on liquidation of the District Administrative Court of Kyiv is unacceptable and violates the rights of citizens
- 15:00 Mon 03.05.21 Amendments to Free legal aid, proposed by the Ministry of Justice, undermine human rights
- 12:00 Mon 26.04.21 Lydia Izovitova participated in the Second International Law Forum Tashkent Law Spring
- 13:00 Fri 23.04.21 UNBA urged Government to extend priority vaccination on advocates
- 14:24 Thu 22.04.21 Bar Council of Ukraine approved Recommendations on the protection of attorneys` rights in the period of COVID-19 quarantine
- 18:00 Fri 09.04.21 In 2020 violations of the rights of attorneys by judges of the High Anti-Corruption Court of Ukraine were recorded in 40…
- 14:00 Thu 01.04.21 Serhiy Vilkov: the idea of collecting e-declarations of the Higher Qualification and Disciplinary Commission of the Bar…
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.