- 15:32 Thu 17.11.22 The Ukrainian National Bar Association - the only professional organization of advocates in Ukraine - celebrates its 10t…
- 19:00 Fri 04.11.22 The Bar Council of England and Wales and UNBA agreed to cooperate
- 11:30 Thu 03.11.22 Cooperation of UNBA and the Law Society of England and Wales reached a new milestone
- 11:17 Thu 03.11.22 The Council of Advocates and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) supports the institutional independence of the Ukrainian lega…
- 19:47 Tue 01.11.22 UNBA discussed new prospects for cooperation with American Bar Association in Miami (USA)
- 15:55 Tue 01.11.22 UNBA was honored a Special Award by the International Bar Association (IBA)
- 10:12 Mon 31.10.22 On November 4, will be held the ІХ International Arbitration readings in memory of Academician Igor Pobirchenko 2022
- 12:31 Tue 18.10.22 Ukrainian National Bar Association received the Scott Crosby Human Rights Award 2022
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.