- 13:57 Mon 23.05.22 UNBA reports on International Charitable Assistance
- 12:47 Fri 20.05.22 European Young Bar Association provided support to fellow Ukrainian lawyers
- 19:46 Mon 11.04.22 Lidiya Izovitova took part in an online meeting of the CCBE Standing Committee in Brussels
- 16:00 Thu 10.02.22 Meeting of the President of UNBA, BCU Lidiya Izovitova with the Head of the Project "Judiciary and Society in Ukraine" of t…
- 17:46 Thu 03.02.22 Meeting with the Head of the Project on Judicial Reform in Ukraine of the Center for International Legal Cooperation
- 19:53 Wed 02.02.22 UNBA proposes legal reform commission to strengthen guarantees of legal practice
- 17:00 Fri 28.01.22 Due to the lack of power, the Conference of Advocates of Kyiv City failed to form the Bar self-government of the capital -…
- 16:01 Thu 20.01.22 Representatives of the Bar in the HCJ resigned because of disagreement with unconstitutional status restrictions
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.