- 17:17 Thu 20.06.19 The person suspected in beating up advocate Nesvitailo has been placed under house arrest
- 17:29 Wed 19.06.19 The Sixth Administrative Court of Appeal recognized illegal the issuing of extracts from the SRAU by an unauthorized Bar…
- 15:21 Wed 19.06.19 BCU addressed the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the National Police, the Prosecutor General's Office and the State Bureau of…
- 18:23 Tue 18.06.19 BCU canceled the decision of the Bar Council of Kyiv region on strike of advocates
- 16:27 Tue 18.06.19 Bar Council of Chernihiv Region presented the reform of the continuing professional development
- 15:56 Tue 18.06.19 As part of the reform of the professional development, Expert Council on Accreditation and Certification held a training
- 12:03 Fri 14.06.19 UNBA representatives visited Spain
- 13:01 Thu 06.06.19 The All-Ukrainian exhibition “Advocates in Ukrainian State-Building” was presented for advocates and students in Lviv,…
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.