- 14:48 Fri 06.11.20 The Minister of Justice does not have the authority to evaluate the Constitutional Court`s decisions - Maryna Stavniychuk
- 17:53 Mon 02.11.20 More than 27 000 attorneys upgraded their skills in the third quarter of the year
- 17:04 Mon 02.11.20 62 searches of attorneys took place in the third quarter, most of them - in the Kyiv region
- 23:59 Fri 30.10.20 Maryna Stavniychuk: Liquidation of the Constitutional Court of Ukraine is a direct encroachment on the constitutional order…
- 18:13 Fri 30.10.20 The UNBA statement concerning the decision of the Constitutional Court of Ukraine on the unconstitutionality of certain…
- 19:00 Wed 13.05.20 The ICJ recognized the positive bar reform of 2012, which ensured its independence
- 17:45 Wed 13.05.20 ICJ report: Lawyers in Ukraine continue to be regularly targeted through the justice system for undue reasons
- 19:00 Thu 07.05.20 Iryna Senyuta was elected National Consultant in the Joint Project of the European Union and the Council of Europe
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.