- 20:52 Fri 26.03.21 Congratulations to the newly elected president of the Polish Bar Council
- 16:00 Tue 23.03.21 Representatives of UNBA took part in the Spring Forum 2021 of the Association of Legal Clinics of Ukraine
- 21:35 Fri 19.03.21 UNBA proposes to recognize COVID-19 as a justifiable reason to adjourn the court hearing at the legislative level
- 21:00 Fri 19.03.21 UNBA will send an appeal to the Verkhovna Rada on the bill on simplification of access to the free legal aid
- 17:00 Mon 15.03.21 The Grand Chamber of the Supreme Court found it incompatible to obtain the status of an attorney for incumbent judges
- 17:04 Tue 09.03.21 Change of the Ukrainian National Bar Association address!
- 16:11 Thu 04.03.21 Lydia Izovitova: Free legal aid should be based on the free choice of an attorney according to the European model
- 14:21 Thu 04.03.21 Violation of attorney' rights has become the norm for law enforcement officers - Yevhen Solodko
Single Register of Advocates of Ukraine
Continuing professional development
Submission of information to the SRAU
Taxation of advocates
Samples of procedural documents
Judicial practice news
Forms of practicing law
For foreign advocates
Access to the profession
If you wish to pass a qualification exam in order to acquire the right to practice law in Ukraine, you need to...
The procedure of traineeship by persons who have successfully passed the qualification exam and obtained a certificate of the right to practice law is regulated by...
Dear visitors of the UNBA official portal,
The Ukrainian National Bar Association (hereinafter – “the UNBA”) was established pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On the Bar and Practice of Law" and is the all-Ukrainian non-governmental non-commercial and non-profit professional organization that unites all of the advocates of Ukraine with the aim of ensuring the implementation of the objectives of legal profession. It was established on the basis of professional membership.
On our portal everyone can get acquainted with the goals and objectives, directions of activities, UNBA structure and news, to find useful information and practical recommendations. The portal’s content is regularly updated.