UNBA and Ukrainian Society of Construction Law agreed on cooperation
Home news quote
On July 18, with the assistance of the UNBA Committee on Human Rights Protection, a memorandum of cooperation was signed between UNBA and the NGO "Ukrainian Society of Construction Law".
The document was signed by the Head of UNBA, BCU Lidia Izovitova and Chairman of the Board of the Ukrainian Society of Construction Law Yaroslav Dzyra.
The cooperation envisaged in the Memorandum will help to implement in Ukraine modern international building codes and rules of activity in the field of construction and related industries, participate in the development of legal acts, training and professional development of specialists in the field of construction law, in particular, but not limited to:
- practical implementation of national, regional, local and international programs aimed at improving the socio-economic status of Ukraine;
- promoting the development of construction law in Ukraine, including the implementation of programs for the development of the national legal system, the harmonization of the legislation of Ukraine with the legislation of the European Union;
- promotion of training and development of specialists in the field of construction law;
- introduction and organization of training under the special programs of FIDIC and other international organizations;
- promoting the development and implementation of state, public and business projects aimed at the development of construction law, as well as construction and architectural industries in Ukraine in general, etc.
The Ukrainian Society of Construction Law was established in 2017. The organization aims to form and develop as a separate sphere the field of construction law in Ukraine, the implementation of European and international building codes and rules in construction and related industries.
The person suspected in beating up advocate Nesvitailo has been placed under house arrest
The Sixth Administrative Court of Appeal recognized illegal the issuing of extracts from the SRAU by an unauthorized Bar…
BCU canceled the decision of the Bar Council of Kyiv region on strike of advocates
Bar Council of Chernihiv Region presented the reform of the continuing professional development
UNBA representatives visited Spain
The Administrative Court of Appeal recognize legal a refusal to enter the data to the SRAU on the basis of the illegitimat…
Representatives of UNBA met with the delegation of the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights of the Argentine Republic